1. Your Privacy
MAdE Establishment Pty Ltd (ACN 132 388 857) is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) under the Privacy Act.
2. Information we collect and how we collect it
The types of personal information we collect from or about you depends upon the dealings we have with you. Personal Information includes information about an individual who is reasonably identifiable. For example, if you: - Visit our restaurants – we may collect your name and contact details as part of the reservation process and/or collect your credit card details at the time of payment. We may also capture images and/or sound recordings of you through CCTV cameras. - Purchasing goods from our Site – we may collect your name, contact, address and credit card details to process your order. We may also collect the personal information of any recipient for whom you have purchased a gift (e.g. a gift card) from our Site. - Provide details to join our mailing lists or database – if you wish to receive information about our restaurants, special events, and products we may collect your name, contact details and information about your product preferences. - Attending a MAdE Establishment event- we may collect your name, contact details and any dietary or accessibility requirements. Your image may also be photographed or filmed when attending one of our venues or events. - Provide information via our social media channels – you may provide information about you via our social media channels such as facebook, instagram and twitter. - Entering competitions – we may collect your name and contact details as part of entering any competition which we may run online or in printed format. - Sending us an enquiry – we may collect your name and other personal information that you provide as part of making an online enquiry or providing feedback. - Applying for a job at MAdE Establishment - we will collect the information you include in your job application, including your and your referee’s contact details.
3. Collection of personal information through our Sites
Information is automatically collected through your use of the Sites through cookies. Cookies are small text files that websites may place on your computer or device. Most often, cookies are used to recognise repeat users of websites and remember user preferences. We may collect this information both anonymously and in relation to user accounts. Cookies are also used to allow the website to track usage behaviour and aggregate data to allow MAdE Establishment to customise a user's experience on their websites.
4. Sensitive information
We only collect sensitive information (eg health and dietary information) where it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities and either you have consented, or we are required or authorised by law to do so.
5. Purposes for collecting personal information
The main purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information are:
- taking reservations at our restaurants and processing payment transactions;
- to call and remind and/or confirm with you your reservation details;
- processing orders and payments online and generally delivering our products and services;
- promoting MAdE Establishment’s goods and services and those of our associated restaurants (e.g. The Press Club, Gazi, Hellenic Republic and Jimmy Grants) through direct marketing, events, competitions and social media;
- helping us to tailor existing or new menus, services or other offers and to help us selectively target promotional offers and opportunities;
- recruitment purposes; and
- protecting the security of our venues, our personnel and guests.
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for other purposes explained at the time of collection or which are required or authorised by or under law, and for which you have provided consent.
6. Direct marketing
By providing us with your contact details (e.g. address, email and telephone numbers) you consent to MAdE Establishment contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send information to you via post, email or SMS.
You may opt out of being contacted by contacting our privacy officer by email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or by using the unsubscribe function we include in our EDM communications.
7. Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate and for the purposes set out in clause 5 above, including:
- Financial institutions to process a payment.
- MAdE Establishment’s contracted service providers and agents including delivery agents, IT service providers, venues and event organisers, marketing and communications’ agencies, electronic mail service providers, product suppliers, professional advisors (e.g. recruitment, audit and legal).
- Regulatory, investigative or government bodies – e.g. where it is necessary to comply with laws.
- Referees whose details have been provided by job applicants.
8. Cross border disclosure
MAdE Establishment may disclose personal information to overseas recipients, who are located in places such as the United States of America and other countries or jurisdictions depending on the nature of the services those recipients provide to us (for example storing data via a cloud service, or where MAdE Establishment’s CRM system is hosted on servers located overseas).
9. Keeping your information up to date and secure
- We hold personal information in a number of ways, including electronically. We take reasonable steps to:
- ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate and up to date and relevant;
- protect the personal information we hold from misuse, modification, unauthorised disclosure and loss; and
- destroy or de-identify personal information when we no longer need the information for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Please contact our Privacy Officer if you wish to access or correct the personal information that we hold about you.
- We take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information including security restrictions to access our computer systems and premises, policies on document storage and personnel training. We cannot guarantee the security of information that you disclose online: you disclose that information at your own risk.
10. Questions or making a complaint
- Mail: Privacy Officer, MAdE Establishment Pty Ltd, Level 2, 6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne, VIC. 3121
- Email: email@example.com
- We promise to deal with any complaint you may make in a fair and timely manner. In most cases, you can expect your complaint to be investigated and responded to within 4 weeks.
We may amend this policy from time to time. The current version will always be posted on our website and a hard copy may be obtained by contacting our Privacy Officer whose details appear above.